Bring in 2024 with a Unique Boat Cruise on board Goa’s Best & Most Famous Boats – PARADISE
After the success of our New Year’s Eve Party over the last 6 years, we are bringing you another unique cruise with DJ music, Dances, Sightseeing, Games, Food, Drinks & more. The cruise is tailor made for couples & families who want a unique & fun experience in Goa to bring in the New Year.
To bring in the New Year 2024, we at Paradise Cruises have decided to give people another option that stands apart from the sea of generic New Year's Eve parties out there, one that is first and foremost FUN and secondly, VALUE FOR MONEY and thirdly, SAFE.
Our 3 hour special boat cruise will have on board entertainment in the form of a DJ, dancers, interactive games and spot prizes. Amidst the non-stop dancing and general revelry, we will also have a grand celebration after the New Year's Eve countdown to add a bit of frolic to the affair. This along with snacks, drinks and dinner too, all the while enjoying the magnificent sight of Panaji by night..... Could you ask for more?
Q. How long is the cruise?
The duration of the cruise is 3 hours
Q. What does a single ticket include?
- 3 Hours Boat Cruise
- DJ Music – Dance to the Best & Latest Tunes
- Goa by Night Sightseeing from the Mandovi River – Panaji – Capital of Goa – Churches, Forts, Boats etc
- 4 Local Dance Performances to watch
- Interactive Games
- Complimentary Soft Drinks
- 2 Complimentary Hard Drink for Adults (select brands only)
- Snacks – 2 veg + 2 non-veg
- Gala Dinner Buffet with 17 items – 4 veg items, 3 non-veg items, 2 rice items, 1 roti/bread item, 1 dal item, 3 salads, papad, pickle, 2 desserts
Q. What is NOT included?
- Beverages & Liquor can be purchased at the Bar Counter on additional payment. (cards not accepted due to range issues - only GPAY)
- Pick Up & Drop Off is NOT included - Please arrange for your own transport.
Q. Is Alcohol included?
2 Complimentary Hard Drink are included for adults only. (select house brands only - Blender's Pride, Smirnoff, Port Wine, Kingfisher)
Additional Liquor can be purchased at the well stocked bar counter
Q. Are tickets assigned for particular seats on the boat?
We have reserved table seating for each booking.
Q. Is there a toilet on board?
Yes. We have a fully equipped modern washroom on board.
Q. What do you mean by "heavy bags are not allowed"?
Suitcases and other luggage are not allowed. Women are allowed to carry a handbag and men are allowed a backpack. These will be checked by our security before entering the boat.
Q. Is there a storage rooms for bags and luggage?
No, there is no storage room. Please keep all luggage in your hotel room or car. Only lady's handbag & gent's bagpack are allowed after being checked by the security.
Q. What is the address of the boarding point of the cruise?
Paradise Cruises Goa
Booth No. 1, Tourism Jetty, Patto,
below the Mandovi Bridges,
Panaji, Goa 403001
Q. Does the bar counter accept credit cards?
No, the bar counter only accepts cash / UPI / Gpay / Phone Pe. (Cards do not work on the boat)
Q. Are cameras allowed on the boat?
Yes, cameras for personal pictures and videos are allowed. However, professional, large film cameras and other equipment are NOT allowed unless the boat is specifically hired for a film shoot. Also, please note that any pictures or videos taken cannot be used for commercial purposes without the consent of the management of the boat.
Q. What should I wear for the trip?
Since it is New Years, most guests like to dress up in smart casual & semi-formal attire.
We suggest that you wear cool, airy clothes and carry a stole or light jacket paired with comfortable shoes.
Q. Are children allowed on board?
We love children and children love the boat. Infants are also welcome.
Q. What's the boarding procedure?
Show your confirmation email at the location mentioned in the email. On verification of your booking & your own personal ID, boarding passes will be issued to you.
Q. What if I get seasick?
On the river trips you will not get sea sick at all. In the rare case that you do, we can provide sea sickness tablets. In an extreme case, we will arrange to drop you back to the jetty.
Q. Safety on board
When it comes to safety on board, we don't make any compromises. Health, safety and security are our foremost concerns.
- We have certified staff on-board trained in ship handling and life-saving techniques.
- First-Aid kits are available on board at all times.
- Safety equipment such as life jackets, ring buoys, rescue tubes, fire extinguishers are all available.
- Emergency rafts are available, if needed.
- We are equipped with a VHS radio receiver.
- We have functional telephone communications on board.
Grand Celebration - Bring in the New Year with a Bang - 2024
Dance to the Best & Latest Tunes of our DJ
Goa by Night Sightseeing - from the Mandovi River
Various Local Dance Performances to watch along with Interactive Games
2 Complimentary Hard Drink (for adults only - select house brands only)
Complimentary Unlimited Soft Drinks
Lipsmacking Snacks, Gala Dinner Buffet with 17 items & Desserts
Firstly, reach the Paradise Cruises counter & show your voucher with your Trip ID & your Govt. Approved Valid ID Proof. On presenting both, you will be issued your boarding pass.
As you enter the boat, you will be directed towards the top deck to be seated. The top deck will have the entertainment program.
The atmosphere on the river boat is festive. Guests are welcomed on board by the friendly compere who from time to time fills you in with details of well-known landmarks on the shore while advising everyone to let their hair down, have a drink and get into a mood for the program ahead that is "Fun for Everyone" - fun for the young and fun for the young at heart. He will also brief everyone on the safety measures to be followed during the cruise.
As the trip starts, the DJ starts with the welcome song for the kids to dance to.
This is followed by the 1st local dance performance of the night - to get everyone into the festive mood.
This dance is followed by the DJ playing popular Hindi and English tracks. He also mixes it up with different retro tunes that are definite crowd-pleasers. There is also a round of dancing for the couples in the crowd, where you and your loved one can take the dance floor by storm.
Snacks are served to you on the top deck.
The DJ then continues playing music, followed by a short break in entertainment, giving everybody a chance to refresh themselves and take in Goa by night on the river.
The program returns with the colorful and exciting Portuguese folk dance - the corredinho that is performed in colorful costumes and to the beat of the triple clap that has everybody clapping long.
Then Dinner is served on the middle deck in a buffet arrangement.
After dinner, we have 2 more local dance performances performed by Our Dance Troupe.
Then the countdown begins to New Years 2024, where we have a march & countdown.
The DJ then plays his last set of songs for everyone to dance to.
Inbetween all this fun, our compere will organize a few interactive games as well.
The cruiser finally heads towards the historic Mandovi bridge where it gently re-docks. What makes the trip really enjoyable is not only the program but the attitude and the services offered by the Paradise Cruises staff who are always around, helpful, friendly, courteous and full of bon-vivant.
Please note: Itinerary is subject to change depending on the mood of the crowd.
- Pay Parking is opposite our location - Put this link into Google Maps : https://goo.gl/maps/pcGkRaHN3ytC9KGL6
- Customer has to carry Valid Govt approved ID Proof + Trip / Booking ID to collect the Board pass.
- A single boarding pass is strictly entitled to single seat only.
- Tickets once sold will not be cancelled or refunded.
- Customers have to report to the boarding point 15 minutes before departure so as to avoid missing the cruise and inconvenience on this account.
- The boarding pass should be retained till the end of the cruise.
- Admission on board is on first-come-first -serve basis. Private Table Seating per booking.
- The Paradise Cruises management reserves the right, without assigning any reasons to cancel, advance, reschedule, delay the commencement or continuance of the cruise or alter the stopping place/s, to deviate from the journey route or to change the type of ship in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers & any other person on any grounds whatsoever.
- The Paradise Cruises management reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the management may constitute risk to the persons on board.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry any food and beverages items on board.
- Knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, heavy baggage, firearms and ammunition, including toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger's cabin.
- Rights of admission reserved | Decision of management is final.
- The management is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Child Ticket is subject to the discretion of the management.
- No Bags are allowed on the boat – handbags will be checked by the security.
- No Outside Drinks & Eatables are allowed on the boat.
- A Child in the age group of 4 years to 12 years will be considered as a child.
- 2 Complimentary Hard Liquor Drinks for adults is only for select house brands.
- All health & safety guidelines, as directed by the Govt. of Goa will be strictly followed.
- This Cruise is strictly for Couples & Families only. (Groups of Stags are NOT allowed)